In today's lesson we are learning:
- What an ePortfolio is,
- How we are going to use one in ICT lessons
- and how to setup your ePortfolio for the first time.
- First you will need to open Google Chrome by clicking on Start, All Programs, and Google Chrome.
- Next go to www.ictwithmissp.co.uk
- Click on the Eportfolio button.
- or if you are already in google chrome click here.
- You need to log in to Robert Clack Apps using the password given to you by your teacher.
- Next watch these videos to help you setup your ICT ePortfolio correctly.
Homework:Log into your ePortfolio outside of class, either at home or at lunchtime in ICT Club and add an element to it:
- An image
- Some text
- A link