In today's lesson we are learning:
- to understand what happens if we change the values of variables
- to understand why different charts can be useful for different things
- be able to create a chart to represent the data in your spreadsheet model.
- Complete your shop model to include both a 'costs' table and a 'revenue' table.
- Calculate the profit you would make on selling your products.
- Identify variables and rules in your model using labels.
- Use the chart wizard to make a chart that shows you what revenue each product is making.
- Make a copy of this Spreadsheet Charts document and answer the questions.